2 tins Jackfruit drained
2 cups sweet potatoes
3 large carrots, sliced into ½ inch thick chunks
1 onion, cut into chunks
1 chopped up head of broccoliFor glaze
¼ cup honey
¼ cup grainy dijon mustard
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon curry powder
1/4 tsp paprika
Generous salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees C. Drizzle a large pan with oil and place in oven.
- Add jackfruit, sweet potato, carrot, onion and into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl or jug, mix together honey, dijon mustard, olive oil, curry powder, paprika and salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over dry ingredients and toss together to combine and fully coat all the veggies.
- Remove pan from oven and place on safe surface. Gently place veggies in, careful not to spit oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 25-35 minutes, rotating the pan, stirring vegetables halfway through to encourage even cooking.
- Remove from the oven and immediately garnish with fresh chopped parsley.